Zara KLCC Re-opens Spring 2013

11:00 PM


Imagine my excitement when I received an invitation to preview the new Zara KLCC store that have been renovated via a private tour. I've been a big fan since college, and to turn it down was as hard as swallowing sand after a rough night out (not that I've tried) so I zoomed to KLCC from Petaling Jaya right after work, expecting terrible traffic but I managed to make it in time for my slot. I entered this boarded Zara store through a tiny opening and was greeted with smiles and eager faces of Zara representatives from all over Southeast Asia. 

ZARA unfolded their new concept store in Sunway Pyramid in May 2012 and has since then changed the looks of a few ZARA stores in the country including KLCC (which is the 4th one). The store now has a larger and open concept compared to the previous layout and emphasizes on an intimate boutique-like concept.

I had a brief introduction of Zara's concept of three main collections - ZARA Woman, ZARA Basics and Trafaluc (TRF). Unlike the previous store concept, ZARA no longer has the distinct segregation of collections allowing customers to not limit their imagination when it comes to mixing and matching. In fact, the garments' designs have evolved so much in a way where you could creatively wear them for both formal and casual affairs.  

Their Spring 2013 collection (which will be replenished or replaced with new designs weekly) boasts an array of bright colors, in which they have minimized the monotonous look and added in more character in terms of details on the garment. It felt like I fell in love with my high school sweetheart all over again when I noticed that the styles (even for Trafaluc) has evolved with me in age. They are no longer reckless and too young for me. In fact, they're more refined even for the young at heart. 

The collections are now separated according to color schemes, which was very pleasing to the eyes. You get to have a gist of what would be great paired with another, so you won't stray out so much when it comes to choosing a new look. I had no preferences as they were all my favorite. That's how fickle I was when I had the tour. I just wanted everything. 

Zara KLCC has re-open for public this weekend so be sure to drop by and see their new collection. Below are my ultimate favorites from the store photographed by point8cam.

xx





































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe