Kate Somerville at Sephora

10:54 AM




Got myself these clinical skincare brand, Kate Somerville from Sephora. Pretty excited to try out especially the Scar Diminishing Serum on my acne scars. If it works out, I'd be the happiest person alive to not have to spend on laser scar removal cause that would cost a bouncy little child's organ. 





This is my first time hearing of Kate Somerville, but it definitely wouldn't be my last. I tried reading about it more, and it says, 

"My skincare collection was created in direct response to the challenges I see on a daily basis in my clinic – the same skin health issues men and women of all ages and ethnicities face everywhere.  "

Which I totally could relate to. Very common skin problems such wrinkles, acne, scarring and lifestyle marks such as eye bags, under eye dark circles et cetera hinders a lot of people from being confident about themselves. Having great skin is a great deal for a lot of people, and it would surely help me cut my getting-ready time on certain days. 




If you want to get your hands on Kate Somerville here in Malaysia, visit your nearest Sephora outlet to find out more. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Hi Hanie! So how's your verdict on the scar diminishing serum? Are there any changes or slight changes? I would like to try this after reading your review and am really intrigued about the serum :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      I have't been using this religiously enough for it to work though. Sorry!

      Delete

Subscribe