KLFW 2014 Snapshots by Romeo Shagba

11:20 AM


I rarely show up at events anymore, unless it is to support friends and the people I love working with within the industry as I'm concentrating much more on life as a housewife and running WhateverThereWas. This year, my KLFW love goes out to Tsyahmi, Bobbi Brown Malaysia team and the Melium group for inviting me to be a part of this annual event.



Tsyahmi dressed me up for the Farah Khan show in a beautiful hand-painted dress from their latest runway collection. The white midi dress coupled with their outer was beautiful and I felt like an ethereal princess walking up and down Pavilion and it surely turned heads. I missed out on their runway show but looking at the photos from their Facebook, it looks fabulous.

Facebook page: Tsyahmi






Bobbi Brown's team was ever so patient answering my endless questions at the makeup and hair area before the runway shows. The makeup artists that were flown in were super friendly and they were the ones in charge of making sure the looks were on point before the models go on stage. Each look was created by Bobbi Brown Malaysia team for the designers and you can see their preparation here.

Facebook page: Bobbi Brown Malaysia





Farah Khan RTW Fall/Winter 2014 started with some casual sweaters and ended with a total sequinned out collection in true Farah Khan style. The dresses were lovely and seemed to be inspired by the 60's. There were plenty of shift dress cuts, houndstooth and geometric prints. The models' hair were slicked back with simple winged liners. My personal favourite is this high-neck dress that model Deanna Ibrahim and bright orange dress with knee boots that Tuti wore when they strutted down the runway. 


Facebook: Farah Khan RTW





I also have a to give a shout out to my boy Romeo Shagba as my KLFW date and for helping me with taking photos. They were great and you should check out his photography work. 





Some of the photos he shot at KLFW below:








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe