Youtube: Easy Daytime Look with Moonshot Korea

1:18 PM


I know it has been ages since I've been active on Youtube and since 2016 is near, I thought why not revamp, restart and rework my Youtube channel as I did on my blogs. As I'm turning 29 this coming year, my goals are becoming clearer and I'm more focused towards where I see my business is going in the future thus pushing my own platforms is the start to bigger things, hopefully.




The first video I've uploaded is a collaborative effort between Sephora Malaysia and my team to come up with creative beauty videos that not only highlights their new in-store brand, moonshot, but to also show what my team and I can do with our resources.



I had a great time brainstorming and playing with the moonshot products that was provided for the shoot and it's safe to say that I currently am using most of them now on a daily basis. Their Jelly Pots are amazing and the colors are highly pigmented. I can't live without the Mist Essence Moist face spray and even brought it to Bali with me. Their products are both multi-functional and interesting to use, as it just requires a little bit of creativity to get the best out of them. Here's a list of all the moonshot products I used in the video:

- Skin Fuel Cream
- Mist Essence Moist
- Face Perfection Liquid 203
- Face Perfection Matte Stick
- Powder Fixer 301
- Jelly Pot M06 Malibu Rum
- Line Performer Liquid 01 Deep Black
- Powder Block P02 Jack Rose
- Powder Block M06 Foggy Night
- Cream Paint 804 Dragon Fruit



Please leave me a comment on youtube if you like this video, give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel as I have more videos coming in the near future. Don't hesitate to leave me suggestions on what you want to see in my videos in the comments section too! Thanks for watching.


For business enquiries please email haniehidayah@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    what shade was the matte stick in?

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe