NYX Face Awards 2016: Welcome Party (Photos & Vlog)

1:40 PM


For the fifth year, NYX Cosmetics have been hosting the annual NYX Face Awards and I was sent to Los Angeles as the first representative from Malaysia! We got in the day before the influencer trip started and I was already nomming down amazing lobster enchiladas from Pink Taco before starting out my day the next day with some shopping and the Welcome Party by the NYX Cosmetics Team along with other influencers and winners from around the world! We stayed in the amazing Andaz West Hollywood on Sunset Boulevard overlooking the hills and the city! The view was amazing, and a little bird told me that Jared Leto's home is just somewhere within the photo below.








The beautiful and super friendly Amy Pham


With the TOP 6 Finalist of the NYX Face Awards 2016


My simple makeup for the party using NYX Cosmetics



Watch my vlog of our journey and the Welcome Party below:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe