Ad: Valentine's Gift Pick - SHEEN by CASIO watches

9:00 PM




Finding the perfect Valentine’s gift for your significant other should not be a difficult task, but in reality it is. Friends have asked for my help on gift suggestions before and I always tell them to get an ornament that is more timeless, classy and can be used in many occasions. Some people prefer shoes, as the size will maintain regardless of your body changes, but there’s apparently this superstitious belief that giving your partner shoes is like indicating them to “walk away” from the relationship so maybe, it’s not the best thing to do. In the end, it’s always scaled down to purses, bags or watches… or flowers!



Fake flowers would also be acceptable under certain circumstances =P



Purses and bags are pretty difficult to choose too. You would have to know your partner’s taste to choose the right bag. In any case, just stick to classic black design with good gold or silver colored hardware. However, watches are somewhat eternal. There’s something about a good piece of watch that a person can bring everywhere and wear with anything. Buying watches does not have to burn a hole in your pocket and lucky you (and me) I stumbled across Casio’s latest collection under SHEEN that is classy, affordable and would look lovely with any outfit.




I had to choose from an array of beautiful watches, and to be honest it made me so fickle! I am a sucker for anything with rose gold, or black and sleek so going through their catalogue was like wanting to collect Pokemons. I just ‘gotta catch ‘em all’ (nerd alert!). There were so many rose gold watches, with stainless steel and leather straps that would complement most of my outfit. The Swarovski Elements just made it even better to add a touch of glamour to the watches. Most of the watches have date and day indicators, 50 meters water resistance, stainless steel case or band and some with leather bands.

After weighing my options, I ended up with this lovely SHE-3029SG-7A which retails at only RM649! That’s pretty affordable for watches with Swarovski in it.


I am in LOVE! Check out the properties that this watch has:

• 50-meter water resistance

• Day and date indicator

• 24-hour time dial at 6 o'clock

• Cut glass crystal

• Sparkling SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS for hour markers



The most important part when choosing a watch, at least for me, is to know that I can match it with my other accessories and outfit. Watches can make or break your look so it’s best to know what other accessories do you usually wear, and if the watch complements your daily look. I love how it looks on my vanity dresser- elegant and classy.


Okay, I’m not just here to write to you about my new watch. I’m also writing here to let you know that CASIO Malaysia is having My Sweetest Valentine contest so you can win watches for your loved ones (and maybe for yourself!)



All you have to do is head to the CASIO Timepiece Malaysia’s Facebook Page, upload a photo of you and your loved one and include in a short and sweet caption through the app on facebook, share it and get your friends to vote for you!

  •        Photo submission starts from 15th January – 28th February 2014.
  •         Voting period starts from 15th January – 10th March 2014.
  •         Three (3) winners will be selected based on the MOST VOTES.
  •         Winners to be announces on the 14th March 2014!


However, if contests are not your thing, you can head on to a G-Factory near you, and get a RM50 voucher to be used on your next purchase. It’s really that simple! Just make sure you get a piece of voucher such as the one in the image below, and RM50 off your SHEEN purchase will be valid.

There are no conditions attached to the voucher, and it will be valid until 15th March 2014. The vouchers will have to be used at the same store the voucher is received, and one RM50 voucher is only to be used for ONE (1) Sheen timepiece only.


The voucher can be obtained at the nearest G-factory outlets or at selected Marco Corporation Authorized Dealers – you can check out the website on the location of their dealers at: http://www.marco-groups.com/my/


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe