Fashion News: Monki opens First Malaysian Store Spring 2014

10:00 AM



Like any other typical shopaholic, these few things get me all giddy and knock my conscience off the right track - sale season, new arrivals and the opening of a new store or brand around in town. Upon being sent the announcement that Monki is finally opening in Kuala Lumpur, I (obviously) went to their website, browsed their collections and went mind-shopping via the website to add to my extensive wish list. They are recruiting more #Monki army and how can I resist such fabulous cult?



Launching their store with the Spring/Summer 2014 collection, Monki, Scandi's fashion retail concept will be opening in Nu Sentral shopping mall this Spring (that means around April-June for you two-seasoned lot). Where is Nu Sentral? I'm not quite sure myself but a quick Waze search shouldn't hinder anyone from checking out their street-chic collection in this season's hottest trend. One word - prints. After all, owned by H&M could only mean affordable chic. Having more than 80 stores in 11 markets across the globe, this is one to watch (and visit, of course!).






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe