Wedding Dress Rental in Kuala Lumpur & Johor Bahru

6:46 PM



Since we had four events and five changes for our wedding, point8cam and I decided that we would just rent out two (for the bersanding songket set and the bertandang side) or I'll end up with a bunch of over-the-top dresses that I would not wear nor keep in my wardrobe. It doesn't help that now we live in a studio apartment so space is something that is pretty sacred at the moment until we move to a duplex next year. I'm pretty sure I've been to at least two wedding expos and a bunch of rental houses but nothing actually captured my attention. I was at the point of giving up until a friend of ours, also a wedding planner, told us about a rental retailer that does custom dresses as well as renting out bridal and evening gowns. 



All lost hope was revived when I paid Lagenda a visit, and settled for a pair of gold songket set (bride & groom) for my bersanding dinner, and also a very nice long lace gown in silver and soft yellow. The prices are reasonable for the quality compared to most places I've been. Trust me, I'm very picky when it comes to wearing dresses, what more when it's my wedding dress. 


The service was great, and they were really attentive to my needs, even when I was at borderline being a bridezilla. All in all, if you're willing to spend a little more than the average to get better quality, even just renting a dress than buying a new one this is definitely the place to go to. Plus, they actually do custom designs for certain customers. I saw a brand new dress being made for a super petite customer, as I can only imagine her difficulty in finding the right dress. If you're getting married or you know anyone who is getting married and looking to rent a dress, try check out Lagenda. I've recommended them to my circle for excellent array of dresses and service (and this is not even an advertorial or sponsored). Details of Lagenda will be at the bottom of this post. Good luck!









Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/Mylagenda
Email: info@lagenda.com.my

Address:

Kuala Lumpur branch
1.01, Ground Floor, Maju Junction Mall, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
+603-26949515

Johor Bahru branch
3.31, Plaza Angsana, Johor Bahru
+607-2348188

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe