Monki Spring Summer 2017

10:15 AM



Dressing up and choosing clothes can be challenging most of the times for me. One wrong outfit and someone would totally ask if I'm expecting (my food baby bump isn't helping either). However, I have a special spot in my heart and wardrobe for Monki. Not only that their cuts are flattering for someone of any size, they're also perfect if you're going for that cool understated Scandinavian look while keeping comfort in check. For Spring Summer 2017, they have several matching top and bottom pieces for those who want to rid the hassle of trying to mix and match their clothes. I know that the matching top and bottom was a thing a few years back but Monki made it cooler in oversized silhouettes like the jersey and pajama inspired outfit. The tones are much lighter - pastels, light denim with some greys and blacks for accents and of course, the materials are just nice for our weather. Check out some of the outfits I tried in the photos and tell me which one(s) do you like. 

Monki Spring Summer 2017 collection will be in stores by this month. Check out these links below for more info:











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe