David Beckham Bodywear by H&M

6:49 PM






I'm not sure which part of the world are you living in but if you haven't already found out about this, I guess you're pretty much missing out on some good flesh action by David Beckham. Beckham's following the footsteps of fashionista wifey by launching a line of bodywear along with H&M and I can understand why there were tons of swooning and girls going hysterical in front of their computer and smartphone screens when the campaign video was released.

This catchy video, directed by one of my favorites - Guy Ritchie was nothing short of entertaining. Poking fun of the Hollywood obsession with celebrities, the video showcased an almost nude Beckham running around the Hills in all kinds of situations, all in the name of getting back his bathrobe. I wasn't a fan of him, but I don't mind fangirling on his toned and lean torso now.

The Bodyline offers a new range of colors that echo the superhero theme with navy, red and utility green and is available at a H&M store near you.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe