Fashion News: H&M Home Arriving in Malaysia

2:41 PM


For someone who is into home decor like me (yes, it happened since I got married and moved into a studio), I've been trying to contain this mini fireworks of excitement when I received a rumour that H&M Home will be in Malaysia this year. Now I can finally let everything burst by letting you know that yes, the rumours are true. 

I had to calm myself down, drink a glass of iced water, and spread the news that affordable, chic home decor by H&M will be available in the Avenue K store by end of July 2014. Malaysia will be the first country to be selling H&M Home in Southeast Asia, an addition of fashionable, fun interior products to the existing mammoth stores they have in Kuala Lumpur. 

The range will cater everything from household essentials to decorative touches. Designed in-house by their Head of Design, Eveline Kravaev Söderberg and her team, there will be something for every room in the house. Luxurious bed linens, towels, bathmats, kitchenware and more, check out the Autumn designs in the photos below.








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe